Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKate Moss is the greatest fashion icon of our time. Endlessly watchable, never predictable, always natural and utterly unpretentious, her sense of style is innate, instinctive and impeccable. An international trendsetter with an influence more powerful than any fashion magazine, Kate is a one-woman style revolution; kicking off global trends with each new look. Single-handedly redefining sophistication for a new generation; Kate has made wearing vintage cool, dressing for festivals a headlining act in itself, and looking sexily disheveled a serious style statement. Kate Moss: Style is a celebration of a unique life in fashion, exploring in-depth the evolution and impact of Kate's look. Taking us inside the most famous wardrobe in the world, Angela Buttolph unravels the secret of Kate Moss' fashion formula by uncovering the stories behind her most iconic outfits; from the infamous sheer silver slip dress, to the much-coveted lemon yellow prom dress, and the rock chick pvc leggings. With contributions from fashion designers, stylists, photographers, and vintage dealers, the biggest names in the fashion industry reveal how Kate chooses what she wears and why.
- Author BiographyAngela Buttolph lives and works in London. A graduate of the London College of Fashion, she has written for every major fashion magazine, from Vogue to i-D, and is the co-author of Phaidon's Fashion Book. She is now a contributing editor for Grazia. An experienced broadcaster, she has also presented a number of fashion shows, from ITV1's Hollywood Star Treatment to BBC2's A Week of Dressing Dangerously, and is currently Radio 1's Fashion Expert, giving style advice to the 4 million listeners of Jo Whiley's Morning Show. www.AngelaButtolph.com
- Author(s)Angela Buttolph
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width200 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.