All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionKate Moss has grown up in public, wrote journalist Julie Burchill back in 1999, into one of the most singular and shimmering icons our damp little island has ever produced. Today, Kate is one of the most recognizable - and, against all odds, durable - stars alive. To more than one generation, she's the rebel queen, the model who made herself the embodiment of the rock'n' roll spirit, the stylista and the unconventional mother and wife. In celebration of her 26-year career and 40th birthday in January 2014, this book looks back at her life in beautiful images and revealing text. Moss has achieved something that other model has. She has worked in fashion for over three decades, launching trends, defining styles, but never becoming dated. Most models become irrevocably associated with one era, but t Kate. Her look evolves and so does she, which makes her an endlessly fascinating subject, photographically and biographically.
- Author BiographyChris Roberts lives in London and has written about music, films and literature for a plethora of publications, including Black Clock, The Guardian, Uncut and Elle. His previous books include Idle Worship: How Pop Empowers the Weak (Harper Collins, 1997), Scarlett: Portrait of a Rising Star (Carlton, 2007) and Lou Reed: Walk on the Wild Side (Carlton, 2003).
- Author(s)Chris Roberts
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width191 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.