All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionBeing on time is an art an art most of families have yet to master. From spilling coffee to misplacing keys, we've all dealt with the many things that can derail our morning routines. This humorous depiction of chaotic mornings is oh, so true.Kate and her two children, Nate, and his older sister, Maddie, have all overslept. How will they EVER make it to school and work on time dressed, fed, and organized?
- Author BiographyKATE EGAN is a freelance book editor. She lives in Brunswick, Maine, with her husband and two kids. Kate and Nate Are Running Late! is her first picture book and an accurate depiction of most mornings in her household.DAN YACCARINO is the illustrator of The Belly Book and many other children's books. He lives in New York City with his wife and and their two children.
- Author(s)Professor Kate Egan
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width213 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan Yaccarino
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.