Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.75+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by seabird907
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe sun shone,the crowds waved and cheered wildly and billions watched on TV all around the world as Kate lovingly kissed William on the balcony of Buckingham Palace - t once but twice! Beautiful and composed, Kate smiled throughout a day that had become a wonderful celebration of a young couple's love for one ather. The world it seemed still believed in their favourite fairytale - any girl could dream of becoming a princess. Kate is the defintive biography of the nation's newest princess. Bestselling author Sean Smith has retraced the steps of Kate's journey, from her childhood in rural Berkshire and her unhappy time as a victim of school bullies, to her transformation from a plain, gangly girl into the beauty she is today. He reveals the true story of how the romance with William blossomed at St Andrews University and how they managed to survive as a couple after the relationship hit the rocks in 2007,becoming stronger with a firm commitment to each other that they were for keeps. He examines Kate's time spent as a royal apprentice and her evolving role as an ambassador for British fashion. The story ends in Westminster Abbey where Kate and William married, describing all the glamour and spectacle of their big day. Fully illustrated this is the one book you will want to read about the event of the decade.
- Author BiographySean Smith is the UK's leading celebrity biographer and the author of the number one bestseller Cheryl, the definitive biography of Cheryl Cole. His books about the most famous people of our times have been translated throughout the world. His subjects include Kylie Minogue, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Aniston and J.K. Rowling. Described by the Independent as a 'fearless chronicler', he specializes in meticulous research going 'on the road' to find the real person behind the star image.
- Author(s)Sean Smith
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/08/2013
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.