All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Kate Geller, a sassy flute-playing artist, who comes up with an original way to redefine friendship. Kate's older sister is way too perfect. Her younger sister is way too cute. And her mom wants her to be pals with her frenemy, Nora. Her art teacher, Mrs Petty, is way too uncreative, and how can Kate pay attention at Junior Guides when her pod leader has a sweat stain the size of the town beach? Now she has to get through her Christopher Columbus role during Discovery Day and her 'Colonial Buddies' report, but little does she kw how much 'help' she'll be getting from Elear Roosevelt and Albert Einstein.
- Author BiographySuzy Becker is best known for her international bestseller All I Need to Know I Learned from My Cat. Suzy is the author/illustrator of three other books for kids, one book for babies, and two books for grown ups. Kate the Great is her first chapter book. Suzy has also had other jobs: lemonade stand owner (age 7), greeting card company mogul (not the ski-kind), and she helped to start the Francis Parker Charter Essential School. She lives with her family in central Massachusetts. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Suzy Becker
- PublisherCrown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleKate the Great
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width139 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Suzy Becker
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.