All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was a crisp autumn morning in Somerville. In one house, however, someone was very unhappy... Today, was Kathleen's first day of school, and she was very afraid. Thus begins the story of one little girl's journey and how she overcame a fear common to manychildren, the first day of school. As she navigates her way through the day, from hiding under her covers, to making a new friend, her confidence grows and she finds that she just may learn to like school after all. This book, illustrated by the author, is a fond recollection of her own daughter's first day of school many years ago. Her daughter is w a teacher herself, welcoming many a timid child into her classroom each year.
- Author(s)Mary Sue Kowalski
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.