All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatie is going on holiday by airplane! The airport is very crowded. Taking off is exciting, and the view from the air is beautiful! And soon the plane lands in a sunny holiday spot. A holiday story in which Katie travels by airplane with her mommy and daddy. For toddlers aged 24 months, with a focus on the child's world.
- Author BiographyLiesbet Slegers is a graphic designer, a children's book illustrator, and the author of numerous books including Eating, Funny Ears, Happy Halloween!, Move, and the Kevin and Katie series.
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight357 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Liesbet Slegers
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.