Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of personal experiences by the author with the inclusion of additional personal experiences by others who survived the Big Storm of 2005 - Hurricane Katrina. Most of these facts and incidents were culled from the existing web-sites and sub-domains created by Dan Ellis during the immediate aftermath of Katrina. There has been attempt to t disclose the persons responding through emails or the collection of news events captured from news media. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, copied, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without written permission from the author, except for the inclusion of a brief quotation in a review.
- Author(s)Dan Ellis
- Date of Publication24/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.