All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Kawasaki Triples Bible covers the entire production of three cylinder two-strokes from 1968 to 1980, featuring a year-by-year breakdown of bike specs, including the KH250, 350 S2, KH400, H1 500 and H2 750 models.Illustrated with hundreds of archive photographs and period adverts, plus personal memories from some of the racers and tuners who got the best from the fearsome H1R 500 and H2R machines in Europe and the USA, as well as road riders who owned the triples back in the 70s. There are technical tips and advice from experienced Kawasaki triple enthusiasts and club members worldwide, plus information from some early dealers in the Kawasaki marque. The book also contains useful advice on spares availability, tuning, future market values etc. and tries to capture the essence of what made the Kawasaki triples the most rebellious, kick-ass two-strokes of their time.This unique book is an invaluable resource for any collector, restorer, or just a fan of these fabulous two-stroke motorcycles.
- Author BiographyAlastair Walker has been a Kawasaki triples fan since his teens, and has owned both the KH250 and KH400 models, the 400 being the only motorcycle he has bought brand-new in over 30 years on bikes.A freelance motorcycle journalist since the 1980s, Alastair has edited magazines such as Biker and insidebikes.com in the UK, and contributed over 1500 features to various magazines across the world, including Motor Cycle News, Classic Bike Guide, Motorcycle Mechanics, Moto 73 and Cycle World. He also has a weekly column in the Manchester Evening News, and has seen work published in Sports Car Market and Classic Car Weekly.Alastair is married and lives in Cheshire.
- Author(s)Alastair Walker
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note183
- Weight612 g
- Width207 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.