All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAn invative study examining the work of memory in Kazuo Ishiguro's vels. Drawing from Paul Ricoeur's writing on memory, and a number of theorists on mourning, trauma and collective memory, this study introduces a unique conceptual framework that investigates the distinctive and cathartic work of memory that is inherent in Ishiguro's vels.
- Author BiographyYugin Teo is Associate Tutor in English and Film at the University of Sussex, UK, where he completed his PhD. He has published articles on contemporary literature and film in the journals Critique and Science Fiction Film and Television, as well as his own short fiction and poetry.
- Author(s)Yugin Teo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight370 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.