Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.58+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.69New
- AU $30.94New
- AU $16.35New
- AU $12.77Used
- AU $79.12New
- AU $18.65New
- AU $109.14New
- AU $22.33New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.68
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.12
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.41
- AU $74.56Trending at AU $82.96
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $17.98Trending at AU $20.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe Iberian Peninsula, 1809. French troops led by one of Napoleon's best generals are massing on the border. Wellington's outnumbered force and his unreliable Spanish allies need to pick off the smaller French units if they are to stand their ground. For that they need information: accurate intelligence on numbers, arms and whereabouts. That's where Captain Keane and his company of reformed scouting officers are invaluable tools - despite being unpopular with the regular soldiers. But it soon becomes apparent that someone high up in Wellington's headquarters is a spy for the French. Only someone able to travel widely outside the camp, someone privy to battle plans, could be the double agent - and Keane's enemies within the army are quick to point the finger. Keane must defend his crew against their accusers - or root out the traitor himself. Keane's Challenge draws a fascinating picture of a disparate group of men brought together in a Peninsular War adventure that sees maverick hero Keane ride again.
- Author BiographyIain Gale, art critic, journalist and author, comes from a military family and has always been fascinated by military history. He is an active member of the Scottish Committee of the Society of Authors and the Friends of Waterloo Committee. He is the Editor of Scotland in Trust, the magazine for the National Trust of Scotland, and founded the Caledonian magazine. He lives in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Iain Gale
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Series TitleKeane
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeron Books
- Weight552 g
- Width170 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.