All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about Keats' odes of the spring and autumn 1819. The author employs close reading to shed new light on the development, through struggle within the images, of each ode and the ode sequence. She shows how, as an outcome of this struggle, Keats achieves a new understanding of poetry's possibilities, of the dialectical nature of life and the historical process.
- Author(s)Jennifer Farell
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight160 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.