All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeena Ford doesn't mean to be a troublemaker, but sometimes things get out of hand. Lucky for her, it's the beginning of the second grade and Keena's got a clean slate. So when her new second-grade teacher, Ms. Campbell, mistakenly thinks it's her birthday and brings in a huge chocolate cake, Keena realizes that she's gotten herself into a sticky situation. She kws she has to tell the truth, but it's t easy to turn down her very own birthday cake and a chance to wear a sparkly crown. How will Keena get out of this mess?
- Author BiographyMelissa Thomson is an elementary school teacher in New York City where she lives with her husband, Pete, and their three plants. Melissa began her teaching career at Emery Elementary School in Washington, DC. Her students at Emery inspired her to write about Keena Ford.
- Author(s)Melissa Thomson
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleKeena Ford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width124 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frank Morrison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.