All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMeatless? Yes. Flavorless? Hardly! You don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy this new collection of delicious meatless recipes. These recipes are anything but boring, and even the most discerning carnivore around goes crazy for the robust flavor bursting forth from recipes like breakfast bruschetta, green lentil and coconut soup, goat's cheese parcels, spicy bean and tomato fajitas, roasted ratatouille, baked potatoes with mustard seeds, zucchini and parmesan frittata, curried tofu burgers, asparagus risotto, pesto gcchi, griddled garlic bread, and even a few things for the sweet tooth. Beautiful photography and artwork accompany the detailed recipes to help you create the most delicious vegetarian cuisine to rival the finest chefs. Perfect for foodies, vegetarians, or anyone trying to reduce meat consumption without reducing satisfaction. Keep Calm and Veg(etarian) is a perfect home companion for any foodie.
- Author BiographyBarbara Dixon is an editor of illustrated books of any genre, but these days mainly cookery. She has written a book on cookies, and she has compiled several food and drink titles for Anova Books. She lives in Devon, England.
- Author(s)Barbara Dixon
- PublisherAdvantage Publishers Group
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Publishers Group
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight862 g
- Width190 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.