All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $18.10Free postage
- AU $21.03Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionKeep Calm: The New Mum's Manual, with an introduction by Jools Oliver, is the perfect antidote to inflexible, guilt-inducing parenting guides. Turning the tables on encyclopaedic tomes on parenthood and their often conflicting advice, GP and mum-of-two Dr Ellie will empower you to relax, trust your instincts and enjoy your new baby. Includes: Early days - looking after baby and listening to your instincts; Sleeping - establishing a flexible routine that works; Feeding - making the right, guilt-free choices; Soothing - understanding crying and settling your baby; Weaning - starting with a simple action plan for success; Development - identifying key milestones and t worrying; Health - recognising baby illnesses and when to call the doctor; and Vaccinations - understanding the facts and getting them without tears. This isn't a one-size-fits-all routine but a lighthearted, sensible guide that is full of essential advice to build your confidence and bring back mummy power.
- Author BiographyDr Ellie Cannon is a GP with a particular interest in family health. With over a decade of experience, Dr Ellie has helped thousands of families adjust to life with a new baby and understands deep down what really matters to parents. She is the go-to health expert for Sky News, Channel 5 and Daybreak and this autumn will be starring in a new Channel 4 health series. Dr Ellie is also the resident GP for the Mail on Sunday, Woman magazine and Mailonline. She is the mother of two young children.
- Author(s)Dr. Ellie Cannon
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight273 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.