Keep Your Coooooool!: Stress Reducing Strategies for Key Stage 2 and 3 by George Robinson, Tina Rae (Mixed media product, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.10+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'As one would expect from a publisher with a proven track record in books on behaviour management! well illustrated, easy to use and potentially very effective' - Highland 'Would be a useful resource to encourage the inclusion of emotional literacy to a wider audience without giving away the psychology . It could easily be used by teachers as a package, or be used in conjunction with an EP where schools need more encouragement to feel less confident. I would recommend this as a useful practical resource for schools' - Educational Psychology in Practice All people, including young people, face tensions and stress but its how we learn to manage stress thats important. The sections of this book cover: what is stress who becomes affected by stress the stresses faced by young people good ways to beat stress new ways of coping with stress. The sections use stories to help children understand stress and how it manifests itself, and to develop a set of skills and coping strategies. There are comprehensive teacher tes, photocopiable worksheets and a variety of stress management strategies.This resource is intended for whole class/group work and is t recommended for individual support for children who have suffered severe trauma.
- Author BiographyTina Rae specializes in social, emotional and behavioral disorders and difficulties. She has undertaken research in the areas of engagement and disaffection with learning in young people, debriefing following critical incidents, attachment disorders, emotional well being and the psychological assessment of young offenders. Rae is experienced in assessing children and young people with respect to learning difficulties, emotional well being and relationships with carers. She is a registered member of the Health Professions Council and a full member of the British Psychological Society. She is currently a Professional and Academic tutor on the Doctorate in Child and Educational Psychology at UEL. Tina is a member of the SEBDA executive and council and a member of ENSEC. With 68 publications to date, she has written extensively on topics such as well-being, attachment, resilience, emotional literacy, behavioural problems, anger and stress management, critical incidents, cognitive behavioural therapy, motivational interviewing, solution focused brief therapy, loss and bereavement in young people, youth offending and social skills development.
- Author(s)George Robinson,Tina Rae
- PublisherLucky Duck Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLucky Duck Books
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLucky Duck Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.