All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you suffer from aches, pains and creaky joints, or you simply feel old beyond your years, Keep Your Joints Young will help you achieve a better body and a healthier life. Sarah Key, a rewned physiotherapist and bestselling author, shows you how to keep your skeleton young with a series of stretches designed to combat stiffness and joint pain. This practical and accessible guide shows you how to: - spot the tell-tale warning signs of imminent joint problems - take immediate action to reverse the trend - exercise to alleviate joint pain and restore full mobility With stretches to suit all levels of ability and a 30-minute daily regime, Keep Your Joints Young will help you break the bad habits that come with our increasingly sedentary lifestyle.
- Author BiographySarah Key trained as a physiotherapist in Sydney before going to London in 1975. In 1976, she established the Sarah Key Physiotherapy Centre in the Harley street area of London before returning to Sydney, where her practice has been based since 1987.
- Author(s)Sarah Key
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight337 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.