Keep it Shut: What to Say, How to Say it, and When to Say Nothing at All by Karen Ehman (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeep It Shutby Karen Ehman explores how to better control your tongue, kwing what to say and how to say it, and realizing when it is best to say thing at all. From Bible times to modern times women have struggled with their words. What to say and how to say it. What t to say. When it is best to remain silent. And what to do when you've said something you wish you could w take back. In this book a woman whose mouth has gotten her into loads of trouble shares the hows (and how-t-tos) of dealing with the tongue. Beyond just a how t to gossip book, this book explores what the Bible says about the many ways we are to use our words and the times when we are to remain silent. Karen will cover using our speech to interact with friends, co-workers, family, and strangers as well as in the many places we use our words in private, in public, online, and in prayer. Even the words we say silently to ourselves. She will address unsolicited opinion-slinging, speaking the truth in love, t saying words just to people-please, and dealing with our verbal anger. Christian women struggle with their mouths. Even though we kw that Scripture has much to say about how we are-and are t-to use our words, this is still an immense issue, causing heartache and strain t only in family relationships, but also in friendships, work, and church settings.
- Author BiographyKaren Ehman is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, a New York Times best-selling author, and a writer for Encouragement For Today, an online devotional that reaches over one million women daily. She has written seven nine books including KEEP IT SHUT: What to Say, How to Say It & When to Say Nothing at All and LET. IT. GO: How to Stop Running the Show & Start Walking in Faith. Married to her college sweetheart, Todd, and the mother of three, she enjoys antique hunting, cheering for the Detroit Tigers, and feeding the many teens who gather around her kitchen island for a taste of Mama Karen's cooking. Connect with her at www.karenehman.com.
- Author(s)Karen Ehman
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.