All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionMy name is Jenna Solitaire, and I am the Keeper of the Boards. With the elements of Air and Water at my command, I w go in search for the most dangerous Board I have sought so far-the Board of Fire.From the searing desert of the Middle East, Jenna and Simon travel to the ancient city of Pompeii, following the clues to the hiding place of the Board of Fire-also kwn as the Board of the Flames. But Peraud is hot on their trail, and is more determined than ever to claim the two Boards the Keeper already possesses. Jenna must also contend with her growing attraction to Simon, who is torn by his desire for her-and his sacred duty to the Church.
- Author BiographyJenna Solitaire was raised in Ohio, and now lives the life of a vagabond, searching the world for the next Board. When she was nineteen, she learned that she was the Keeper of the Boards, and her life has been filled with magic and mayhem ever since. With Simon Monk, she continues to travel the world and learn about the Boards of Babylon. She believes that sharing her story with others is important and plans on continuing to do so for as long as she can. The first chronicle of her journey was Book 1: THE KEEPER OF THE WINDS. Her next journey is chronicled in Book 3: THE KEEPER OF THE FLAMES.
- Author(s)Jenna Solitaire
- PublisherTor Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleGuardian of the Boards
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.