Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is desert? The aim of this book is to give an analysis of this tion. Starting from Feinberg's seminal paper, the argument goes on to Chisholm, 18th-century British Rationalism, and Kant, who developed the concept of propriety that is the foundation of the concept of desert and the key to understanding it. Beyond the analysis, the concept of desert is applied to two problems of moral philosophy, punishment and moral residue, that can be solved only by means of this tion. Desert is an indispensable moral concept we do to understand clearly and to incorporate into our moral practice.
- Author(s)Diana Abad
- Publisherontos verlag
- Date of Publication23/07/2007
- Place of PublicationHeusenstamm
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintontos verlag
- Out-of-print date14/05/2013
- Weight448 g
- Width210 mm
- Height150 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.