All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- Description50-page colour title presents individual chapters on the Stimson's, Spotted, Children's and Pygmy Pythons. General chapters include recognising a healthy children's python, indoor enclosures, heating, outdoor enclosures, feeding, winter care, breeding, egg care, juvenile care, and ailments and disorders.
- Author BiographyGreg Fyfe and Darren Green brought more than 30 years of practical experience to this book.
- Author(s)Darren Green,Greg Fyfe
- PublisherABK Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBurleigh BC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABK Publications
- Weight110 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.