All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Luke Larson and his wife Evie embarked on a 500-mile pilgrimage across rthern Spain, their purpose was to experience walking as a way of keeping company with Jesus and his companions, of both earth and heaven, such as Saint Ignatius of Loyola. Keeping Company is filled with personal, lumiusly candid, and often amusing stories of the couple s experiences along the Way of Saint James.More than anything, this book invites you to step off the treadmill of self-effort in your quest to experience God more intimately through the spiritual practice of walking, literally, with God.
- Author BiographyLuke Larson spent eight years as a Jesuit seminarian.He holds a bachelor s degree in philosophy and a master s in religious studies from Gonzaga University.He is a mission executive with one of the largest Catholic health systems, a certified chaplain, executive coach, and spiritual director.
- Author(s)Luke Larson
- PublisherParaclete Press (MA)
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParaclete Press (MA)
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byChris Lowney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.