All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Level 1 guided reader examines how people keep cool in summer weather. Students will develop word recognition and reading skills while learning about the actions of people and the tools they utilize to stay cool and healthy in heat.
- Author(s)Rebecca Felix
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series Title21st Century Basic Skills Library: Let's Look at Summer
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width206 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.