All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeeping fit is about keeping your body working well, and avoiding illnesses and injuries. Getting exercise is one of the most important ways to do this, and that's mainly what this book is about. But exercise doesn't just work on its own. There are loads of ways to look after your body, and they all work together. This book is a guide for teens on how to keep fit and healthy. Is is part of the series Healthy for Life, which gives factual information on a range of health issues so teens can get the information they need to be healthy. The books feature fun infographic style illustrations.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne has written over 150 children's books on all kinds of subjects, from sharks, black holes and splitting the atom to how to draw, Shakespeare's life, and Greek myths and legends. She knows a lot about conservation in the rain forests of Costa Rica as she once volunteered there for threw months. She likes space, sewing and music, plays the trombone and loves going camping.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHealthy for Life
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight310 g
- Width195 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.