All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes: introduction; the natural history of the honey bee colony; colony reproduction; honey bee nutrition; approaches to bee health management; honey bee diseases and conditions; organisms affecting honey bee health; the essentials of good bee husbandry; caring for the queen; the management of swarming; keeping honey bees healthy through the year; and, useful techniques & selected reading.
- Author(s)David Aston,Sally Bucknall
- PublisherNorthern Bee Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthern Bee Books
- Content Note25 full-colour & 38 b&w photos & tables
- Width190 mm
- Height255 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.