All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtists use sketchbooks for a myriad of purposes - to capture a moment, to develop an idea, to record a scene...This book advises on how to enjoy keeping a sketchbook and how to make the most of their use. With practical examples throughout, it is a beautiful and valuable guide that will inspire you to pick up a pencil or brush, mark the page and start your own visual diary. Topics covered include looking at different types of sketchbooks - their size, theme and purpose; ideas for drawing and painting in a sketchbook inside, outside or while travelling and advice on professional sketchbooks and scrapbooks.
- Author BiographyMartin Ursell has illustrated many books for children, including the award-winning Song of Pentecost by W J Corbett. He is a senior lecturer in illustration at Middlesex University and has previously written Illustrating Children's Books for The Crowood Press.
- Author(s)Martin Ursell
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note243 colour illustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.