All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with warmth, humor, and honesty, Keeping Your Smile is a resource for anyone who cares for children and who wants to manage their own stress, tension, or anxiety before burut becomes an overarching obstacle in their daily interactions with children. Jeff A. Johnson, a child care professional who wrote about his own burut in Finding Your Smile Again, offers strategies, activities, tips, and tools help caregivers and educators work with children with passion and maintain a satisfying career in the field. Included are profiles of several professionals who have experienced burut and survived to become stronger, better care providers.
- Author BiographyJeff A. Johnson has more than 18 years of child care experience. A former center director, he operates a family child care program and is a board member of the National Association for Family Child Care. He is the author of several Redleaf Press books and presents at conferences across the nation.
- Author(s)Jeff Johnson
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight295 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.