All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis humorous look at fatherhood blends important information and insights with laughs, teaching dads to think less like men and more like 'mommies'. Such issues as how to transform a raging tempep tantrum into a soothing, sing-along duet, how to adapt to the terrible twos, how to keep from getting too pooped to be an effective pop, and more are explained. Timeless toddler tips from the likes of Julius Caesar, William Shakespeare, Dylan Thomas, and Bob Dylan are provided. Honest, wacky, and perceptive suggestions include reliance on two indispensable senses -- common sense and a sense of humour.
- Author BiographyWalter Roark is the author of Keeping the Baby Alive till Your Wife Gets Home. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Walter Roark
- PublisherClearing Skies Press,US
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClearing Skies Press,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight273 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.