All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the Senate rejection of U.S. membership in the League of Nations, diverse groups of American internationalists, led by an elite of scholars, philanthropists, publicists, and jurists, launched a campaign to reverse this defeat of their ideals. Keeping the Covenant traces the efforts of these dedicated internationalists during the interwar period. The individual and organizational efforts of League of Nations and World Court supporters, as well as those who supported the creation of friendship societies, religious ecumenism, international languages, and world citizenship, are covered in rich detail. Analysis of their disagreements and divisions, which prohibited a single, unified response in support of League of Nations membership, provides the central theme.
- Author(s)Lynne K. Dunn,Warren F. Kuehl
- PublisherKent State University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1997
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleAmerican Diplomatic History S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 10
- Place of PublicationKent, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKent State University Press
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.