All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChurches and parishes are closing in record numbers. Those remaining are seeking new ways to invent the way their parish functions in the community. This book provides new material for parishes, based on extensive research and experience with parishes across the country. This book offers hope and promise--and practical advice--for lay leaders and clergy interested in having their parish be the Church that Jesus intended. Book includes discussion guides and hands-on suggestions.
- Author(s)Thomas P. Sweetser
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.47New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $20.09New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.