Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe life of an under educated genius who, coming from a Christian based family, found Christ early in childhood. Coming from a relatively poor family, Betty got as much education as she could, and used her kwledge and talents to help others as often as she could. A lighthearted and inspiring story of her life.
- Author BiographyA smart, talented, spiritual, beautiful, Black woman, who worked hard from childhood through womanhood to make the best of her life and all those around her. She is a widow, mother of five, grandmother of ten, and above all; child of God.
- Author(s)Betty Miles Haith
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.