All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling Author and Missionary Rolland Baker Reveals the Heart of True, Lasting Revival There has been much talk in recent years of revival, says bestselling author and missionary Rolland Baker, so much so that I wonder at times whether revival itself has become the object of devotion. Too often believers seek out revival, t the Reviver. When unchecked, they often pursue an emotional or physical experience or focus on how many came to Christ, rather than worship Jesus himself. Yet the heart of true, lasting revival is Christ--of falling in love with him so deeply that you can't help but tell others about him. And that, says Baker, is what has fueled him, his wife, Heidi, and all of Iris Ministries over the last thirty years. This book is about sustaining revival over decades, says Baker. By that I mean it is a book about falling in love and staying in love with the person of Jesus Christ. Revival is about the Reviver, thing more and thing less. My prayer is that you will fall in love with him with all your heart as you read these pages, and that you will t be able to resist giving that love away, wherever you place your feet.
- Author BiographyRolland Baker and his wife, Heidi, are the founders of Iris Global, whose mission is to bring the Kingdom of God to earth by stopping for the one --the poor, broken, destitute or forgotten (www.irisglobal.org). After serving as missionaries in Indonesia and Hong Kong, the Bakers followed God's call to Mozambique in southeast Africa in 1995. Through their ministry, they watch God provide miraculously for well over 10,000 children every day, plus many more through the Iris network of more than 15,000 churches, Bible schools, primary schools and remote outreach programs. They live in Mozambique, Africa.
- Author(s)Rolland Baker
- PublisherChosen Books
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byHeidi Baker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.