All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionKeeping The Upper Paw: A Cat's Guide To Training Your Human, is a humorous look at life, humans, and living with humans through the eyes of a cat. All of the cats in this book were once a part of the family, cohabiting together in the household of, Ms. Moran and Ms. Bishop. Morris, the elder cat, Beau, his second in command, Kitten a cat who like to get physical, Poofie, a small gray boy, who dreamed of being an only cat, Champ, the shy one, Mikey, the playful boy, Sheba, the only girl, and Little Bit, the baby all lived, played, and trained their humans. Both Ms. Moran and Ms. Bishop, describe their parts in the writing of this book as; the typists.
- Author BiographyPatricia Moran, grew up in the Washington DC area. As a young woman she married an iron worker and moved to Northern Minnesota. In Minnesota she raised nine children, while she worked as the photographer and writer for the local paper. She was an avid reader, writer, and photographer, even after developing MS in her later years she never stopped writing.
- Author(s)Lecturer Patricia Moran,MS Marta Moran Bishop
- PublisherKatmoran Publications
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKatmoran Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.