All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in a new series. Business is booming at Memory Mine, a New Orleans scrapbooking shop owned by Carmela Bertrand. But when her estranged husband Shamus is accused of murder, Carmela uncovers a clue in one of her customer's scrapbooks. Includes scrapbook tips. Original.
- Author BiographyLaura Childs is the New York Times bestselling author of the Cackleberry Club, Tea Shop, and Scrapbooking mysteries. In her past life she was a Clio Award-winning advertising writer and CEO of her own marketing firm. She lives in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Laura Childs
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Prime Crime
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight127 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.