Keith Lemon's Big One: Little Keith Lemon & Being Keith in One Book and More! by Keith Lemon (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo Keith Lemon'sss for the price of one! And some! Have you ever wondered how Keith Lemon from telly got to where he is today? If t, worries. If you have then you'll find all the answers in this double whammy of LITTLE KEITH LEMON and BEING KEITH, with extra brand new chapters! The star of CELEBRITY JUICE, THROUGH THE KEYHOLE and THE KEITH LEMON SKETCH SHOW shares his incredible journey so far - from flogging Rhi Jeans on Leeds market to winning Northern Businessman of the Year, wrestling 'little people' in Mexico and finding himself sandwiched between Holly Willoughbooby and Fearne 'Nostrils' Cotton on ITV2's CELEBRITY JUICE. None of that made up stuff on Wikipedia, this is the gospel! Plus in a Bang Tidy update you can find out what it's like to write a children's book, peer through Kerry Katona's keyhole and become a Kardashian ...Told in his own words, with photographs and illustrations from the 'strawberry blond' one himself, KEITH LEMON'S BIG ONE is the true life story of an unbelievably good lookin' lad from Leeds who became a national treasure.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Leeds, Keith Lemon is a northern sex symbol and national treasure. He is the author of bestselling books The Rules: 69 Ways to be Successful, Being Keith and Little Keith Lemon as well as a new series of children's stories, The Beaver and the Elephant. You may have seen him on TV shows such as Celebrity Juice, Through the Keyhole, Lemon La Vida Loca, Lemonaid, Sing if You Can, Bo! Selecta and Keith Lemon's Very Brilliant World Tour. Follow him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/lemontwittor and join Keith on Facebook to see more www.facebook.com/officialkeithlemon.
- Author(s)Keith Lemon
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectTV Tie-In Humour
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1112 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.