All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compact, authoritative guide for freshwater fishing tripsFrom one of the most respected names in the world of sportfishing comes the definitive, full-color guide to 140 of the most common freshwater fish species found in North American rivers, lakes, and streams. Featuring information on identification, habitat, size, and diet, Ken Schultz's Guide to Freshwater Fish is a must for anglers and sportfishing enthusiasts everywhere.
- Author BiographyKEN SCHULTZ has been a staff fishing writer and editor for Field & Stream since 1973, where his feature articles and columns appear monthly. Schultz is a former frequent author of the Outdoors column in the New York Times. He has written sixteen books on sportfishing and angling travel topics, including the authoritative Ken Schultz's Fishing Encyclopedia. A widely traveled angler, Schultz is a former holder of seven line-class world records and was inducted into the Fishing Hall of Fame in 1998.
- Author(s)Ken Schultz
- Date of Publication29/12/2003
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.