All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKenilworth is a very special historic Warwickshire town. Most people pass through it on the main route to Warwick, Leamington Spa and Coventry. However, it is steeped in history, from the dramatic castle and abbey ruins, to the old town area, centred on Bridge Street and High Street rth of the Abbey Fields. Using old postcards and photographs, accompanied by modern views, this is a visual tour of the area and the changes it has witnessed. Packed with information by local historian Jacqueline Cameron, it is essential reading for residents, visitors and anyone with an interest in this famous Midlands town.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Cameron is a local author who lives in Warwick and has written many local books on the area.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Cameron
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.