All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionAs the well-reviewed Through the Lens series continues, Sandler aims the spotlight on John F. Kennedy, one of our most photogenic presidents, providing insight into how JFK used the new medium of television and the advances in color photography to further his ambitious agenda. Sandler's extensive research at the Kennedy Library sheds light on key events in Kennedy's lifetime that combine to provide an intimate portrait of the man as a brother, a father, an activist, and a president. Out in time for the 50th anniversary of Kennedy's inauguration, this will be an essential addition to any Kennedy collection.
- Author BiographyMartin W. Sandler has won five Emmy Awards for his writing for television and is the author of more than sixty books, two of which have been nominated for the Pulitzer Prize. Among Sandler's other books are the six volumes in his award-winning Library of Congress American History Series for Young People, a series which has sold more than 500,000 copies. Mr. Sandler has taught American history at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and at Smith College, and lives in with his wife in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Martin W. Sandler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing USA
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThrough the Lens
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Co
- Out-of-print date26/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.