All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did John F. Kennedy protect his country from a nuclear threat and avoid the outbreak of a new world war? What choices did he have, what support and advice did he receive, and how did his decisions affect history and his legacy? This book looks at a momentous event from the Cold War, showing how one of the world's most charismatic leaders chose to follow a brave course of action.
- Author BiographyCath Senker has over twenty years' experience in children's educational publishing and has written around 100 books for children for a range of publishers. Her books include highly regarded titles on Anne Frank, the Black Death and the Vietnam War, books on religions and the conflict between North and South Korea, and forthcoming titles on Self-Harm and Relationships. She lives the green lifestyle and has undertaken voluntary work for a range of organizations.
- Author(s)Cath Senker
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDays of Decision
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white, and colour), maps (black and white, and colour)
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.