Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionUsing over 300 photographs, Roy Humphreys tells the story of civil and military aviation in Kent. From the excitement and glamor of early pioneers on the Isle of Sheppey, to the Royal Flying Corps (RFC) and Royal Naval Air Service (RNAS) in the First World War; from the 'golden age' of flying in the 1920s and 1930s (when flying for pleasure became a reality) to the airfields of the Second World War and the present day - all facets of aviation history are captured. Carefully selected pictures and detailed informative captions will interest anyone who kws and loves the county of Kent, as well as aviation enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyRoy Humphreys was the author of Hellfire Corner and To Stop a Rising Sun as well as a founding member and chairman of the Kent Aviation Historical Research Society.
- Author(s)Alan Wright,Anthony J. Moor,Len Pilkington,Paul Grundy,Ray Munday,Robert McNae,Robin J. Brooks,Roy S. Humphreys
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTempus Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.