All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders are presented with an overview of Kenya's geography, culture, people, government, and daily life. Intriguing text, informative sidebars, detailed maps, and full-color photographs give readers a glimpse into life in this unique country. Additional features include a table of contents, a glossary of key words and phrases, a fast-fact section, and an area listing sources for further research.
- Author(s)Sherra G Edgar
- PublisherChild's World
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleOne World, Many Countries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChild's World
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width206 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.