All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionKENZINE is a collaboration between TOILETPAPER magazine and KENZO.Named after KENZO's online blog, KENZINE has been published in alimited run of 1500 numbered copies. TOILETPAPER was founded in 2010by Maurizio Cattelan and Pierpaolo Ferrari with the art direction of MicolTalso as a picture-based magazine. Photos published in the magazinehave been applied to a variety of products and media, exploring themultiple possibilities for images to live beyond the page. In this frame, theTOILETPAPER creative team, met with KENZO and ideated the advertisingcampaign for the Fall-Winter 2013 and Spring-Summer 2014 season.
- Author BiographyThe fashion house of KENZO was started in 1970 as Jungle Jap, a boutiquein Paris at Galerie Vivienne where the founder Kenzo Takada, sold hishandmade women's collection.The flagship KENZO store was opened at 3 Place des Victoires in 1976, and thebrand expanded into a full Parisian fashion house. In 1993, KENZO joined theLVMH Group. In 1999, KENZO marked its 30th anniversary and the retirementof its Artistic Director Kenzo Takada. In July 2011, Carol Lim & Humberto Leon,founders of the OPENING CEREMONY fashion retail stores and private labelcollection were appointed Creative Directors of KENZO.TOILETPAPER is an artists' magazine created and manufactured byMaurizio Cattelan and Pierpaolo Ferrari, born out of a passion/obsessionthey both cultivateThis is the first campaign that Toilet Paper have created with a fashionhouse. The magazine was founded in 2010 by artist Maurizio Cattelanand photographer Pierpaolo Ferrari as an exploration of society'sobsession with imagery.
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note22 photographs
- Weight240 g
- Width225 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.