All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrances Ridley Havergal shares her devotion to Jesus in this heartfelt exposition of the hymn, Take My Life and Let It Be. Chapter by chapter, one for each two line stanza, she implores the reader to examine their lives. This book is filled with common sense practical help to see through excuses, half-heartedness and doubts and to move closer to the Savior. Her earnest pursuit of a more dedicated heart will help anyone to live a more committed, consecrated life.
- Author BiographyFrances Ridley Havergal (1836-1879) was born in Worcestershire, England. Her father was a vicar and a hymn writer. Intelligent and educated, her life was characterized by a deep earnest consecration to Jesus. She wrote many devotional books and hundreds of hymns and poems.
- Author(s)Frances Ridley Havergal
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.