Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionCan the guru of project management stump you? Harold Kerzner has been a logic puzzle enthusiast for more than twenty years. In that time, he's found that t only do these brainteasers test his intellectual abilities, but they also improve his decision and problem-solving skills on the job. In this challenging new book, Kerzner's Project Management Logic Puzzles, Dr. Kerzner presents 100 logic problems specifically tailored to help project managers t only understand project management but exercise the skills they might use on a day-to-day basis. Included are such helpful features as a problem-solving framework, hints for solving the puzzles, and a complete set of solutions. Unlike other logic puzzle books, Kerzner's Project Management Logic Puzzles gives readers' minds a workout for solving tomorrow's project management problems with today's progressive thinking.
- Author BiographyHAROLD KERZNER, PH.D., prominent instructor for the International Institute of Learning (IIL), is currently Professor of Systems Management at Baldwin-Wallace College in Ohio and President of Project Management Associates, a consulting and training firm that conducts seminars for leading U.S. and international corporations. He is the recipient of a Distinguished Alumni Award from the University of Illinois and has taught engineering at that institution and business administration at Utah State University, where he received the 1998 Distinguished Service Award. The Northeast Ohio Chapter of the Project Management Institute has honored Dr. Kerzner by instituting the Kerzner Award for Project Management Excellence.
- Author(s)Harold R. Kerzner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2006
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width143 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.