All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionKetogenic Diet Cookbook Box Set Inside you are going to discover over 180 ketogenic friendly recipes that help you stick with your diet. Maximum Weight Loss With KetoThe Ketogenic diet could be considered one of the best diets available for maximum weight loss. Many of the world's leanest men and women have used the ketones released from being in a state of ketosis to achieve amazing bodies.Inside you will discover some awesome recipes that will support your dieting efforts and make living a low carb lifestyle much easier. By having a variety of recipes available, you will avoid the food boredom that usually causes people to overeat and gain weight.What Does The Ketogenic Diet Entail?Essentially a Ketogenic diet has you eating very few carbs and a lot of healthy fats and moderate protein. Don't let the word fats scare you away because this diet has been proven to work for weight loss time and again.Here are just some of the foods you get to enjoy: Tuna, salmon, shellfish and other fatty sources of seafoodAvocado, egg yolks, nuts, coconut oil, butter and even mayonnaise (watch for carb loaded brands)All meats such as beef, bacon, chicken, sausage, wild game, bacon (just to reinforce you get bacon) preferably of the grass fed varietyDark, green leafy vegetables (these contain the least amounts of carbs) and other vegetables in moderationHard and soft cheeses, sour cream, cottage cheese and even heavy whipping cream (choose full fat varieties)As you can see the Ketogenic diet still includes many of your favorites and even some foods that are forbidden on other diets. There will be a transitioning period as you switch from burning carbohydrates as energy to burning the ketones and fat in your body for energy.Once you have adjusted you will be amazed at how your body turns into a fat burning machine. You won't even miss the carbohydrates you used to eat once you look in the mirror.It is a diet that just plain works for weight loss and for those who are carb sensitive.Are You Ready?There isn't much else to say as your tastebuds will decide whether you love these recipes or t. Scroll up and hit the buy button today.
- Author BiographyWho is Charity Wilson? Charity Wilson is the loving mother of four children, well five if you count her husband of over 25 years. She has worked in various jobs over the years but realized one day home is where she needed to be. After a lot of deliberation and research, she decided to become a full-time writer. Being a full time at home mom and writer sounds like a lot of work and for good reason, it is. She loves every minute of the organized chaos that is her daily life. It is what fuels her ideas and inspires her to write the books she does. She loves to share what she knows and is always willing to learn something new. She loves to cook and create new recipes which you will find shared throughout her various cookbooks. She stays up to date on the most current diets but doesn't particularly follow any one of them. She eats to enjoy while consciously watching her health. She knows people need a variety of recipes to avoid the boredom that leads to weight gain and tries to fill that void. Her passions don't stop at cooking and she is an avid gardener, organizer and loves reading. She is known amongst the kids in the sports community as the lady with the best chocolate chip cookies ever. She enjoys being able to watch her children play sports and is quite active herself. In the end, you could call her a homebody. Charity is all about living life with passion and enjoying every moment. Life is about enjoying good food, great company and waking up every day happy to do it all over again.
- Author(s)Charity Wilson
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.