Kettlebell Kickboxing: Every Woman's Guide to Getting Healthy, Sexy, and Strong by Dasha Libin Anderson (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.90+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou only have one body, and your body has amazing potential. But you also only have one life--why waste more of it than you need to at the gym? Kettlebells, the swingable weights found in gyms and homes everywhere, burn up to four times the fat of other workouts. But they are often igred or misused, causing wasted time or even injury. Dasha Libin Anderson teaches a one-two punch of kettlebells and martial arts, rolling strength training and cardio into one workout for women that burns five hundred to one thousand calories per hour. The unparalleled kettlebell expert has spent over a decade developing the Kettlebell Kickboxing system based on science and experience and has seen amazing results for women of all fitness levels (including actresses and models) who take classes at her Manhattan studio or work out with her bestselling DVD series. Dasha introduces readers to kettlebell and martial arts techniques and teaches the science behind safe swings, squats, punches, kicks, and hundreds of invative moves everyone can do. Organized by the body part targeted, Kettlebell Kickboxing features hundreds of step-by-step photos and workout routines for four-week fitness plans, lifelong exercise goals, and fifteen-minute high-intensity interval training. Learn everything you need to look and feel the way you always wanted: strong, confident, agile, pain-free, and sexy.
- Author BiographyDasha Libin Anderson, NASM-PES, MKC-2, has an MS in sports science and instructor credentials in a variety of martial arts practices she has studied under her longtime instructor and husband, Dan Anderson. At their NYC studio, Anderson's Martial Arts Academy, she teaches sold-out Kettlebell Kickboxing classes and films her DVDs, including the Scorcher Series, Body Series, 7-Day Lean Series, and Scorcher Series 2.0 (available at kettlebellkickboxing.com). She spent over a decade developing the Kettlebell Kickboxing program, which is based on science and experience and is now accredited by the National Academy of Sports Medicine, National Strength and Conditioning Association, and American Council on Exercise. Dasha was named NY1's New Yorker of the Week for her free women's self-defense program and was featured as Black Belt's Twenty-First-Century Martial Artist. Dasha has been sponsored by Lululemon, Victoria's Secret Sport, and Athleta. She has worked with Nike and was the official trainer for the Miss New York USA and Miss Teen USA brands. She has worked on fitness features with Self, Women's Health, and Shape and has been written about in Vanity Fair, Fitness, and the Wall Street Journal. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Dasha Libin Anderson
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note350 color photos
- Weight1057 g
- Width190 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.