All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is Kevin's first year of high school and he hates it. He is constantly ridiculed and bullied by his classmates. And on top of that he is concealing a dark horrible secret. One day while on his way to school Kevin meets a mysterious man. The man tells him how to become invisible and live a happy life. He tells Kevin about a mysterious place called the healing forest. Kevin must journey through the forest to get his wish. But there is one catch; he must make it out alive.
- Author BiographyKevin McNeil is a powerful motivational speaker who travels the country speaking to organizations and communties about abuse and its harmful effects. As a former victim himself Kevin dedicates his life to helping abuse victims discover their life's purpose and live out their dreams. As a veteran Special Victims Detective he has investigated and prosecuted numerous abuse cases, making him one of the countries leading authorities on the subject. In addition to his law enforcement background Kevin is also a minister who holds a Bachelor Degree in Biblical Studies and a Masters of Divinity Degree from the Interdenominational Theological Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Kevin McNeil
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited byCate Hogan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.