All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKevin thinks his mum is ridiculous for saying that he is wasting the sunshine and fresh air. As if it would ever run out! Kevin thinks you should always do up the top button. Why else is it there? Kevin thinks his computer brain is awesome because he can remember lots and lots of important facts about outer space, computers and football. Above all, Kevin thinks you should always tell the truth. Kevin Thinks is the story of a boy with Asperger Syndrome (AS) who sees the world a little...differently! His quirky observations will strike a chord with all those who are familiar with AS, from his special interest in outer space and his aversion to itchy clothes, to his tendency to say exactly what he thinks, regardless of the consequences. Adorable and insightful, Kevin Thinks is a fun read for children aged 4+ and their parents.
- Author BiographyGail Watts is the mother of three teenage children. She lives in Strathmore, Australia and works as a primary school teacher.
- Author(s)Gail Eileen Watts
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note26 colour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.