About this product
- DescriptionGrey Beard the pirate, arguing classmates, science work, and a Three-Headed Alien that is intent on blowing up the world, all make Kevin's week. Oh yeah, then there are the illegal fireworks. Is Kevin going to make it through? Kevin and the Three-Headed Alien continues the story of Kevin, from Kevin and the Seven Lions, and introduces Jared, Sam, TJ and Sarah. Follow Kevin as his classmates discover that he writes down his daydreams and decides that Kevin needs to share his work, despite Kevin's determination to keep his work quiet. Kevin and the Three-Headed Alien is an 11,000 word early chapter book, with illustrations by Carla Tracy, leveled for third and fourth grade readers. Chapters are 1-3 pages each. It is a story of friendship, and the joy of creativity.
- Author BiographyMartin Tiller currently teaches elementary school in Virginia. He is the author of Kevin and the Seven Lions, and Kevin and the Three-Headed Alien.
- Author(s)Martin Tiller
- PublisherSeven Lions Publishing
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Lions Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.