All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides a comprehensive and accessible selection of definitions of key cultural studies terms and concepts.References are organized alphabetically and fully cross-referenced for ease of use. Suggestions for further reading and website addresses offer students additional resources to aid learning and understanding. The format is intended to encourage reflective, analytical and comparative responses to issues of culture. This title places cultural studies in disciplinary and international contexts.This is a student friendly resource for the rapidly developing field of cultural studies. Organized alphabetically, it provides a comprehensive selection of accessible definitions of key cultural studies terms, guides readers to critical reference for further reading and places cultural studies in disciplinary and interdisciplinary contexts.
- Author BiographyMAJA MIKULA is Senior Lecturer and Head of Italian Studies at the Institute for International Studies, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. Her research interests in cultural studies span the fields of gender, national identity, new media and popular culture. She teaches undergraduate and postgraduate courses and supervises PhD students in these areas. Her most recent publication is as editor of Women, Activism and Social Change (Routledge, 2005).
- Author(s)Maja Mikula
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitlePalgrave Key Concepts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note8 figures, 1 black & white illustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.